1. The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
2. You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
3. All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
4. We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
5. You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
6. You may only have one account. Multiple accounts, account sharing or account selling is strictly prohibited. Not abiding by this rule will get your Forum access (including paid subscriptions) removed
7. Furthermore we reserve the right to remove your Forum access if you misbehave (which includes but is not limited to "insulting Staffmember", "insulting Communitymembers" or "not abiding the Forumrules"). With removing your Forum access, all your paid subscriptions expire aswell. No refunds are being made.
8. All damage that happens to any accounts, using Software from inside our VIP Areas is on you. We provide the Software, usage is on your own risk.
9. These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
10. No refunds are given unless it is approved by a Staffmember. In case you want a partial or even full refund, please send a PM to an Administrator (red names) first.
11. We reserve the right to revoke your access to the Forums even after a successful application, if we think you don't fit into our community.
12. By using the software that you can access with a forum subscription, you agree not to: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, dump, display, perform, prepare derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software, in whole or in part, monitor the traffic or connections produced by the Software.
13. When you log in to our client, we're collecting basic HardwareID Information about your PC, including but not limited to information about your: CPU, RAM, BIOS, Mainboard, OS
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.