Not registered yet? Become ev0lved!
Join our community as well as over 20,000 other users to enjoy all our products and its benefits!
Register nowStore

Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

creepbish

Oct 18, 2019
Hello
While I understand you do not disclose information about why I got rejected, I was just wondering what is considered an acceptable application? Because someone like me Just uses hacks and doesn't post/create videos, or do anything like that, I help out when I can on forums is about it, I try and stay under the radar as much as possible. All the other sites you have posted I have looked at them before even made accounts with some of them but I never used them

reno

Dec 7, 2017
You don't have to necessarily create media or promo videos, that's not a requirement. It's quite simple, if you are intent on joining our community and our staff team deem your application sufficient, you will then be accepted.

Reactions: Ryan

creepbish

Oct 18, 2019
You don't have to necessarily create media or promo videos, that's not a requirement. It's quite simple, if you are intent on joining our community and our staff team deem your application sufficient, you will then be accepted.
Okay thank you very much for your help! Much Appreciated!
Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.