[Release] ev0lve v4 Beta

Sophia

♥ Violet Evergarden ♥
I really like this V4 menu, and the videos seem to show it does well for that hvh. But I do both, and was wondering if the legitbot and visuals for it are gonna be pretty and smooth, and excellent like the rage displays. Is there any plans for the trails visual idea... *cough* :P

astro

I really like this V4 menu, and the videos seem to show it does well for that hvh. But I do both, and was wondering if the legitbot and visuals for it are gonna be pretty and smooth, and excellent like the rage displays. Is there any plans for the trails visual idea... *cough* :P
visuals are very smooth and the legitbot is more than good^^

yonen

i believe the legitbot will be a lot better than the current non-beta legit. it already has more stuff / features and more customization so im pretty sure you'll be satisfied with it as soon as its time for v4 release :)