Not registered yet? Become ev0lved!
Join our community as well as over 20,000 other users to enjoy all our products and its benefits!
Register nowStore

honest review with like one year of use not sure exactly how longbruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2019
Slovakia
Ragebot 6/10

So ever since few updates that removed , changed and added few things the ragebot is not as good as it used to be . Like obviously the ragebot got some pretty good things in it .... for example the dtap is very fast and almost never misses .... but on the other side it wont miss when it doesnt shoot right? big brain moment. Most of the times past the last 2 months the prediction is very bad againts certain few cheats. Most of the times it doesnt shoot if they peek u first due to some cheats having javascripts that can make u teleport which there isnt any counterplay to it with this cheat in particular. Also the lack of options regarding multipoints , hitboxes etc is pretty painfull ... i know that multipoints were most of the time not used but still would much rather prefer that over the dynamic multipoints

also there is this thing
[ev0lve] Missed shot due to bad resolve. Hit chance: 100.

Antiaim & FL 7/10

Antiaim when configured right its pretty good . Its not the best antiaim and i get tapped sometimes but its pretty good ... most of the time i get only onshotted or dtap baimed. its very good if its configured right but still lacks few things especially in the fakelag category.

Legit ?/10
I dont use legit at all since i dont play competetive or other things so i wont comment on that.

Visuals 8/10

Visuals are mostly good except few things like material chams which are sometimes glitchy ... real side and fake side arrows dont work very well ... and also i personally think there should be an desync side indicator built in even tho its made in countless of lua's

Misc 9/10

Misc are pretty good ... only thing missing for me personally is the glove changer and thats about it dont really need any other things.

Reactions: ChairPotato

panzerfaust

Jun 28, 2018
imi's house
but on the other side it wont miss when it doesnt shoot right? big brain moment.
maybe it will if you lower your hitchance
basically whole ragebot review feels like your config just doesn't work with ev0lve, maybe try others or something?

besides that thanks for your review, some updates are not that far from now, so you might expect changes in better way.

• Haha
Reactions: Shamn and imi-tat0r

yonen

Mar 1, 2019
Finland
hvhme.pw
Config issue. Why?
Not shooting? Decrease your hitchance or mindamage maybe?
Prediction is okay but not the best, i believe you should work on your positioning and your playstyle and stop sitting still for the whole round and peek enemies by yourself.
The current multi-points aren't dynamic, they're "automatic", the old ones were "dynamic" and they were ignored not "most of the time" but nearly always (around 95% of the time)

Hitbox selection should work like this:
Head:
Head
Arms: Arms
Upper body: Neck(?), Upper Chest, Chest, Lower Chest
Lower body: Stomach(?), Pelvis (Penis), Upper legs
Legs: Knees, lower legs, toes

About some of your other points that are invalid:
Nothing wrong with anti-aims if configured properly, that's true, even otherwise they work perfectly as intended.
Fakelag is good and better than it'd be if it was always on as long as you enable "sync fakelag"...
Also maybe don't enable fakelag triggers that you have no idea about in terms of what they do (?)
Yeah animation doesn't look as good as if it was always on, doesn't change the fact with "sync" the performance is better than anything else.

Nothing wrong with visuals except that they lack certain features such as a normal prop transparency slider, proper manual aa arrows and proper "normal" night mode.
Due to desync indicator being released in LUA so many times, it'd be pointless to add it for the cheat now, right? (Unnecessary)

Real and fake side arrows work properly and they're accurate enough, they just look bad due to the font and their shape together with the size. But that is my personal opinion.
Glove changer is unnecessary and pointless to prioritize for now as there are way more important stuff to work on such as fixing the issue with the fake-duck and improvements for the existing stuff.

I approve your config issue but not your review. Approving this thread isn't my authority but i personally would say that it'd be a good idea to learn more about configuring and how cheats work before attempting to make certain points you made.

"Cfg issue, thread closed"
- me, if i had the permission to do so

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: ssd and Shamn
May 20, 2019
Slovakia
Config issue. Why?
Prediction is okay but not the best, i believe you should work on your positioning and your playstyle and stop sitting still for the whole round and peek enemies by yourself.
The current multi-points aren't dynamic, they're "automatic", the old ones were "dynamic" and they were ignored not "most of the time" but nearly always (around 95% of the time)

Head:
Head

Nothing wrong with anti-aims if configured properly, that's true, even otherwise they work perfectly as intended.
Fakelag is good and better than it'd be if it was always on as long as you enable "sync fakelag"...
Also maybe don't enable fakelag triggers that you have no idea about in terms of what they do (?)
Yeah animation doesn't look as good as if it was always on, doesn't change the fact with "sync" the performance is better than anything else.

Nothing wrong with visuals except that they lack certain features such as a normal prop transparency slider, proper manual aa arrows and proper "normal" night mode.
Due to desync indicator being released in LUA so many times, it'd be pointless to add it for the cheat now, right? (Unnecessary)

Real and fake side arrows work properly and they're accurate enough, they just look bad due to the font and their shape together with the size. But that is my personal opinion.
Glove changer is unnecessary and pointless to prioritize for now as there are way more important stuff to work on such as fixing the issue with the fake-duck and improvements for the existing stuff.

I approve your config issue but not your review. Approving this thread isn't my authority but i personally would say that it'd be a good idea to learn more about configuring and how cheats work before attempting to make certain points you made.

bro dont give me this cfg issue bs even your cfg misses a lot :) atleast your public ones entire review is based off of comparing ev0 5-6 even 8months againts now
1605018269929.png
wont be an configissue especially when with other providers its usually like this mate
Post automatically merged:

maybe it will if you lower your hitchance
basically whole ragebot review feels like your config just doesn't work with ev0lve, maybe try others or something?

besides that thanks for your review, some updates are not that far from now, so you might expect changes in better way.
i know that something is coming ... usually when you dont post major or even minor updates in few weeks you come up with something "bigger" atleast from what ive noticed troughout the year , ill give it a try when you push the updates to public ... im just stating my opinion as off now , didnt mean to offend anyone just saying that after switching to some bigger cheat providers this cheat is just lacking , it isnt bad per se but it has potentional to be better ... and even then some of the problems like non existing quick stop could be solved if there was more active comunity in lua scripting .... also i tried countless of public configs , countless of config versions and none of them seem to fit in the recent 2 months ... the config i used to have in june for example is now dogshit so there is no way some of it is config issue ..... but as i said its got potentionall and will try it when you push updates out

Last edited:

veakwolf

Apr 2, 2020
Config issue. Why?

Head:
Head

Sorry buddy I can't take this serious from someone who had to fake clips and whole lot of other shit. Even sayin all of this bruh like this cheat has a lot of issues atm. And dickriding and saying how great all of it is and its just a cfg issue aint gonna change anything.
Interesting how I couldnt go to like 2kd on ranteis with evo but when i reinjected to oneshitapestecrackshithack or feetfetishorikcheet then i went brazy and had great score (As u can see on screenshot which dying posted with name potato). U cant say shit bout gamestyle or whatever ive beaten evo user with fkn supremacy build from 2k18 with pasted dt method and desync from UC.

panzerfaust

Jun 28, 2018
imi's house
bro dont give me this cfg issue bs even your cfg misses a lot :) atleast your public ones entire review is based off of comparing ev0 5-6 even 8months againts now
View attachment 11912
wont be an configissue especially when with other providers its usually like this mate
Post automatically merged:

i know that something is coming ... usually when you dont post major or even minor updates in few weeks you come up with something "bigger" atleast from what ive noticed troughout the year , ill give it a try when you push the updates to public ... im just stating my opinion as off now , didnt mean to offend anyone just saying that after switching to some bigger cheat providers this cheat is just lacking , it isnt bad per se but it has potentional to be better ... and even then some of the problems like non existing quick stop could be solved if there was more active comunity in lua scripting .... also i tried countless of public configs , countless of config versions and none of them seem to fit in the recent 2 months ... the config i used to have in june for example is now dogshit so there is no way some of it is config issue ..... but as i said its got potentionall and will try it when you push updates out
Yeaaa we know there are issues with hack right now and we don't deny that and you will NOT be banned or whatever for telling stuff we already know or don't know (as long as it's not just stupid trashtalk which this post is not), so just get some patience and wait for the moment when we blast your ass with updates :)

I'll close this thread now since it feels like here's going to be some kind of argument.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.