Not registered yet? Become ev0lved!
Join our community as well as over 20,000 other users to enjoy all our products and its benefits!
Register nowStore

I'm impressed - GKHD's review

PROGamer_199

Dec 5, 2019
Hentai Land
www.youtube.com
Welp, since I'm a cheapskate and the Apex cheat went for 25 euros, I said I will give it a try and see if it will make my experience better. Long story short, it did. I will try to not flame or be toxic but if something sounds like it, I just didn't realise it does, sorry.

AIMBOT 9/10

Why did I put Aimbot first? Because it's the one I use the most. As it is with the CSGO cheat, you can make this bad boy look so legit, it would be impossible to differentiate it from legit play. Been playing games with my friends, and even went against some streamers and none of them even thought that I was cheating.
As for performance, it is kinda funky. Sometimes it hits p100, like headshot after headshot, even had a 30 bullet spree of headshots on someone, and then there come the times where it will just jump a lot for no reason. It's manageable if you have a good config and some brain to use it. It's mostly for close combat more than long-range, if you try to do it, hope to god and back that they stand still because else you won't hit a single bullet. But since I like close range and cluster fucks, it's perfect for this, extremely close range combat where headshots are the most important.

In a recent update, our beloved coders added the option of "Visibility Check", and it works kinda fine, but for an external cheat, it works great! Again, it's actually really good, you just gotta config it right. For me the default config was 80% good, I just adjusted the smooth and Aimbot FOV a bit and done!

ESP / Wallhack 10/10

Here, stuff kinda goes down for some people. The only option you have is Glow (and as an extension to that, Health-Based Glow). Nothing more, nothing less. For legit play, it's good enough, it doesn't lag your game AT ALL (if you have an i3 2100, don't expect to have a flawless experience, it consumes 13% of my CPU, and I got a Ryzen 5 2600 at 4.2Ghz.). It would be awesome (and I will actually leave a suggestion after this review) to get a bit more customization for the visual side. If your pc isn't that good or just a more blatant or legit experience, you get a slider for render distance that goes from 0 to 3000.

Security 11/10

As always with Ev0lve, security is top-notch, and the coders go above and beyond to make sure the cheat stays undetected, secure, and uncracked. Been playing for a few days already and nothing happened yet, you could say that it's nothing, but coming from the CSGO cheat that I've been using for a year and 4 months already without getting VAC-ed even ONCE, I can say that my account will be safe with them.
And the same small footprint of cheating you gotta play for a bit and know what is possible and what is not possible in this game to stay safe. Just like with CSGO cheating, catching a good player with cheats is harder than catching a newbie with cheats. Duuuh

Customization Ehh / 10

99% of customization you can do is aimbot stuff. In short, you have Vis check, no snap, aimbot key, where to aim, some FOVs and smooth, and RCS + prediction. On the visual side, you have render distance, a colour, and a health-based glow if you want, and that's it. I like customization a lot, and this is the only part that I don't like about the cheat, it might be that all Apex cheats are like this or just Ev0lve, but I couldn't know since this is the first time I use an Apex Cheat.

Extra comments: Whilst you won't have a menu for the cheat, you can actually get an external menu to config the cheat made by Panzerfaust and updated by TrolluXe, thanks a lot guys!
If you want to buy it, it's a good cheat, it's just my own preference towards customization that made me enjoy it a bit less.

SkuLz

Apr 11, 2020
Berlin
Good review man thanks! :- D

PROGamer_199

Dec 5, 2019
Hentai Land
www.youtube.com
Superb review my guy. I suppose I gotta try it out as well at some point. Thank you for using your time to write a review of Apex<3
It's worth tbh since Apex Legends it's free and the cheat is even cheaper for you since you're advanced. Hope to see your review soon as well!

• Love
Reactions: xSow

PROGamer_199

Dec 5, 2019
Hentai Land
www.youtube.com
I'm not gonna lie you are making me want to try the Apex cheat. Nice review!
If you have the money,you could try it for a month tbh, it's really nice, especially for 25 euros.

Thank you for this long review and have a nice day :ev0lve:
It was kinda short, but thanks!