Not registered yet? Become ev0lved!
Join our community as well as over 20,000 other users to enjoy all our products and its benefits!
Register nowStore

My short and to the point review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise

Feb 8, 2020
Let me start this off by saying that in no means is this hate or me shitting on the cheat or the amazing developers behind it. The cheat has major issues in its current state. the resolver isn't what it used to be in early 2020 where almost all shots hit 90% of the time, nowadays you are missing left and right due to "spread" which needs to be fixed. the autostop/prediction has some major issues making the cheat not shoot along with the factor that you have no multipoint choice. the cheat has a promising future and the developers are amazing but don't have the numbers or time to work 24/7. the point of this whole thread is to give my honest feedback to make this cheat better for the current and future users and to encourage the developers to work hard and (hopefully) get V5 out soon along with many other games.

TrolluXe

Dec 2, 2018
inbetween
trlx.xyz
iirc Valve changed something in CS and that was used to get the real side or something like that
hence you shouldnt compare "new" v4 with "now" v4, apart from other options that are or were broken for ages

Blaise

Feb 8, 2020
What makes you say V5 will never be a thing?

Ktown

Sep 11, 2019
imi-tat0r's basement
www.youtube.com
What makes you say V5 will never be a thing?
because ev0lve devs likes everything to match the forums cheat menu and loader and they haven't even finished the new loader to match the v4 framework
if there will be a v5 it won't be for a long time.

Blaise

Feb 8, 2020
The devs don’t have the numbers to keep up with everything... that being said the loader is just a visual thing you see for about a minute

dbpq

Feb 8, 2020
behind you
No they changed something resolver related shortly before we released our Lua engine. Hence the perception that the lua update broke something.
Haha, you mentioned the exact same thing a year ago, when I complained the performance after the lua update.

Blurp

Dec 4, 2019
it won't be v5 though as it's not a complete recode or anything
Great lord of the memory hacking, will glove changer finnaly be added? That was one of the only things missing

Itadakimasu

May 13, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
forum.enemyeater.xyz
Great lord of the memory hacking, will glove changer finnaly be added? That was one of the only things missing
first of all we are working on making the cheat proper useable again , a lot of this happened already but before this stuff can get published to the live version there are a few things that gotta be done before that.

glove changer? - maybe somewhen but it has no priority right now

Reactions: SkuLz

Blurp

Dec 4, 2019
first of all we are working on making the cheat proper useable again , a lot of this happened already but before this stuff can get published to the live version there are a few things that gotta be done before that.

glove changer? - maybe somewhen but it has no priority right now
Thank you for the time you took to answer me kind sir :), I really just felt that glovechanger and a fix for the legitbot would be great additions ence I made the question, I'm excited to see the recode, keep up the good work.

Itadakimasu

May 13, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
forum.enemyeater.xyz
Thank you for the time you took to answer me kind sir :), I really just felt that glovechanger and a fix for the legitbot would be great additions ence I made the question, I'm excited to see the recode, keep up the good work.
No problem, I actually really enjoy good discussions :)
Legitbot will get a rework eventually but our highest value is still the ragebot, thats why we are currently working on that primary. Most of the people buying ev0lve are using it as a rage and HvH focused cheat so the Legitbot is on the secondary hand when it comes to prioritizing.

I agree that the Glovechanger would be awesome as I really like that Sport Gloves ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.