Not registered yet? Become ev0lved!
Join our community as well as over 20,000 other users to enjoy all our products and its benefits!
Register nowStore

Quick (not review) complaints about the new update

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaggy

May 8, 2020
United States
I am only doing this because of this pettiness....

1605328414572.png

I have been HvHing for quite a long while now with many hours racked up on my CSGO account that I have made only for HvHing

1605328519120.png

As you all know there has been a new update for ev0's CSGO cheeto

1605328613004.png

and as such there are improvements and issues/bugs.

I pointed out with 4 hours of testing that the multipoint range (aimpoint deadzone) has no effect on the resolver and its performance however this may be config based but I tested with multiple configs, min-damages, and hitchances

I also suggested to those who came into shoutbox asking for my advice on whether to buy the cheat right now or not, to simply wait for another update becuase I personally would not buy it right now in its current state.

My ev0lve configs have remained undefeated and there are many in the hvh community who can vouch for that, as of recently tho my configs have been underperforming due to this cheats continued deterioration of its aging resolver.

The doubletap seems altered after the past few updates, sometimes not shooting.. or choking on its shot. sometimes even shooting only one shot.

Hide Shots still fucks with and breaks your anti-aim and sometimes its better off not using it.

I pointed this out in shoutbox today, however I feel the need to include the fact that the resolver misses body due to "bad resolve" upper and lower, but mostly lower body... I was informed by imi-tator that this is simply a lua output problem and the devs are aware of it.

As of right now the cheat is half decent, a few weeks to even a month ago I wouldve said decent but this cheats resolver continues to deteriorate and continued patching of the resolver wont cut it anymore especially due to the fact that many other cheats such as neverlose, nemesis, skeet, and even aimware are working on newer versions of their softwares. I think I speak for many that we are simply tired of the continued dickriding and false claims that *a few of the staff members of this community are pushing, as well as the continued dick riding by various members of the community. Sucking up to the devs wont solve the problems of the ongoing underperformance and deterioration of this cheat.

I understand that the rage-bots main coder (raxxer) has real-life obligations and as such he cannot work on this cheat, however you have one of the largest dev teams in the whole cheating community with 7 devs

1605329723033.png

While many other providers are one-man operations (AW - Polak, Skeet - esoterik, Nemesis - Reis, NeverLose - SouFiw)

As one friend of mine pointed out, "having 7 coders yet releasing the smallest updates is unacceptable" - Anonymous HvHer

I will point out that in this update I have seen slight improvements in regards to the scout and AWP Baim, I have also seen a few improvements in the fakelag system, making me unhittable in some cases. Even to the point where one user was in

disbelief--->>

1605330269859.png

1605330346612.png

Anyways, the continued praise for such a deteriorating product, as well as the fact that no one wants to confront the devs about it motivated me to post this, this may get me banned however I used to have extreme respect for ev0lve, many users in the HvH community used to have high respect for it however in its current stage, and future stage this cheat is getting old, and we need a new one you guys need to put in the work, time, and effort and also accept constructive criticism so that your community doesn't feel scared to confront you about certain issues, as well as not say "useless" when someone suggests a reliable feature just to get out of putting in the work to incorporate the feature/exploit into your hack.

Take a page out of another providers book and provide surveys to better understand the needs of your community and so that you can build and grow your cheat and keep your users happy

1605330863505.png

^^ (Dont ban me because of this) ^^

Thank you for reading this review/complaint. It is well needed as the direction this cheats going does not look good, hopefully you wont ban me and actually take steps to fix/improve your cheat and community. I have much love for ev0, I've made a few unreleased scripts

1605331069350.png

and many undefeated and unmatched configs

1605331283927.png

Hopefully you guys can figure out a wayy to restore ev0lve to its former glory, thank you and have a great day.

Vilk

May 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
Words Speak for themselves. I know some of you might say that " I don't have a sub so fuck off" but guess what. I had one a while back, but since this cheat performing worse than getting better every update then that's how it is. That's how it just works sadly :/

panzerfaust

Jun 28, 2018
imi's house
I pointed out with 4 hours of testing that the multipoint range (aimpoint deadzone) has no effect on the resolver
Obviously not lol?
The doubletap seems altered after the past few updates, sometimes not shooting.. or choking on its shot. sometimes even shooting only one shot.
Lower hitchance
I pointed this out in shoutbox today
It literally says to not btw, you should start reading maybe
fact that many other cheats such as neverlose, nemesis, skeet, and even aimware are working on newer versions of their softwares.
We're not that "cool" to recode hack every day, I'm so sorry. But maybe you don't know what's going on cuz we don't tell anything (could be to not ruin it)?
whole cheating community with 7 devs
Who the fuck said they ALL should work on a csgo cheat and who the fuck said raxer is coding only ragebot?
disbelief--->>
Why I need this completely useless info?
Take a page out of another providers book and provide surveys to better understand the needs of your community and so that you can build and grow your cheat and keep your users happy
Bad idea cuz a lot of our users can't config and cry that hack is bad

Your whole "testimonal" is a bunch of stupid ideas and false facts you got, one thing that is probably correct is hideshot issues but that's also being worked on.
Noone ever said you are going to get big updates/recodes/whatever often, we update the cheat as soon as there is a reason to.
Maybe you should understand ev0lve better before making such big but useless posts.

P.S. don't take it as offense, I'm pointing on your unacceptable for me false facts and statements that are nothing but a proof of your lack of understanding how ev0lve works. :)

Regards

MRFrost

心碎
Apr 25, 2018
Australia
I pointed out with 4 hours of testing that the multipoint range (aimpoint deadzone) has no effect on the resolver and its performance however this may be config based but I tested with multiple configs, min-damages, and hitchances
This is already know. multipoint has nothing todo with resolver? i don't understand why you're saying this?

My ev0lve configs have remained undefeated and there are many in the hvh community who can vouch for that, as of recently tho my configs have been underperforming due to this cheats continued deterioration of its aging resolver.
Cheat changes, so should your config.

LUA isn't great when outputting information for resolver messages. imi has stated plenty of times.

As of right now the cheat is half decent, a few weeks to even a month ago I wouldve said decent but this cheats resolver continues to deteriorate and continued patching of the resolver wont cut it anymore especially due to the fact that many other cheats such as neverlose, nemesis, skeet, and even aimware are working on newer versions of their softwares. I think I speak for many that we are simply tired of the continued dickriding and false claims that *a few of the staff members of this community are pushing, as well as the continued dick riding by various members of the community. Sucking up to the devs wont solve the problems of the ongoing underperformance and deterioration of this cheat.
Yes the cheat wasn't performing a while ago. we ( raxer and others ) where doing it behind close doors slowly. this new update has been the best thing since alpha days. this new update is amazing! might not be perfect god dam sure it's 120% improvement. ( fantastic job raxer )

Reactions: imi-tat0r

reno

Dec 7, 2017
First thing I want to say is that I stand by Frost's decision to kick you from the chat box. You weren't really making much sense and it came off as trolling. You asked a question about a feature, he explained it to you, and you just seemed to dismiss it (referring to multipoint range as resolver deadzone... ???).

Anyway, I had a post typed up but panzer and Frost already posted so I'll leave it at that.

And no, you won't be banned for this, you're entitled to your opinion here and constructive criticism is welcome. I appreciate the effort you put into this thread regardless.

Reactions: imi-tat0r
There's 6 Coders not 7 and they do the following work:
raxer - CS:GO Cheat
n0xius - Loader and Security (+ updating stuff in cheats)
Sen66 + nicxio - Apex Cheat (and we used to have others)
panzerfaust - unreleased products and also a lot of web stuff
me - everything a bit

You have to understand that just because someone is a Coder, doesn't mean they're working on the CSGO cheat.

Otherwise everything that @panzerfaust, @MRFrost and @reno said applies. You're not getting banned but voicing your "criticism" but the shoutbox is the wrong place and this is mentioned the shoutbox rules so your ban was justified.

/closed as this will just end in a flamewar between people

Status
Not open for further replies.