Not registered yet? Become ev0lved!
Join our community as well as over 20,000 other users to enjoy all our products and its benefits!
Register nowStore

TO ALL APPLICANTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3DIC

Official Stasi and KGB
Jul 29, 2019
Germany - Bavaria
Dear ev0lve Community and especially Applicants,

even though it has only been a couple of hours, the same unnecessary questions were asked over and over again.

"Why can't I see the messages on my application?", "How long will it take to receive an answer?" etc. etc.

I'm only a normal Customer and even I get annoyed by all those questions being asked all the time. Please invest fucking 5 minutes and read the FAQ's, which will provide answers to probably all of your questions and please stop opening hundreds of threads regarding the same question.

In case the FAQ doesn't answer your question, use the search-function and have a look whether other users had the same question before (if the question has been asked before, it was very likely answered in the thread) or not. In case the question has not been asked yet and there is no answer to it , you may open a thread.

Your best friends can be found here:

Or
even easily visible to everyone here:

kind regards
M3DIC

Dawg

Feb 8, 2020
I am not even a member, and I was wondering the same thing: why people do not read the god damn FAQ ?
Even the "How to apply" page explicitly states that you should read the FAQ before applying.
Probably this is the reason that we have gathered so many brain-dead people on HvH.

I am not even a member, and I was wondering the same thing: why people do not read the god damn FAQ ?
Even the "How to apply" page explicitly states that you should read the FAQ before applying.
Probably this is the reason that we have gathered so many brain-dead people on HvH.
That's what this application process is for, keeping the annoying people out of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.