Not registered yet? Become ev0lved!
Join our community as well as over 20,000 other users to enjoy all our products and its benefits!
Register nowStore

vious's review on evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

vious

Jan 23, 2020
Menu - 2/10
- the menu is pretty decent color / looks wise there's not much problems there
- visuals tab | is disgusting I don't even know where to start with it, "Skip post processing" shouldn't be in visuals it should be in removals in misc
- skin changer tab | is also insanely bad in my opinion you literally can't search for a skin you have to manually scroll thru every single skin if you're trying to find a non legacy skin insanely bad in that view
- legit bot tab | is obviously being revamped so I don't need to say much on this but
- lua tab | is fine there's no problems there either then that "Input toggle key" that opens a red outline for I do not know what
- rage tab | I don't know why double tap is named "Fast Fire" makes no sense nobody calls it fast fire
- misc tab | literally no clue why extended back tracking is named "Optimize network latency" also "Preserve Killfeed" is under "Advertising"

Lua's - 9/10
- uniqueness | I would love to say that the lua's in this cheat are definitely unique
- lua subscriptions | I like that you don't have to physically download them like some cheats you can just subscribe to them
- crashing | either then some lua's crashing your game over time perfect lua support

Skin Changer - 3/10
- skin changer bug | does not work half the time literally no reason what so ever knife changer works PERFECTLY no problems with that but when it comes to weapons nope evolve just wont have it 50/50 the skin will show up, and no, no arguing its not the server I've played on ranties luckys deadpools olofs pandora server onetap server does not work half the time
- glove changer | There's no glove changer which is a meh its not that serious

Misc - 10/10
- autostrafer | Autostrafer is perfect not any problems with that
- removals | Removals are perfect no problems either
- problems | There is none literally nothing to say about this tab pretty perfect

Visuals - 5/10
- opinion | Visuals are nice to a lot of people, I agree you can make pretty decent visuals
- grenade prediction | Grenade prediction / grenade path you literally can not change the red circle radius terrible some people don't mind it
- asus walls / transparent props | No asus walls which hurts some times could easily be added, transparent props is autism
- copy & paste | You can not copy and paste colors with visuals which is INSANELY annoying its like a fucking guessing game when trying to make similar visuals

- offscreen esp | Offscreen ESP is very interesting in my opinion how it shows the esp why can't there just be an option for simple arrows it just seems so extra to put the ESP with the offscreen

Legit - 0/10
- n/a | It's being completely revamped from what I've heard so I'm not going to give a review on this section

Rage - 3/10
- double tap | dt is named "Slow" "Default" "Peeking" Am I suppose to fucking know what these mean or which options do which? no not one bit literally not a clue

- double tap in general | dt just misses really really often for me with a average (default / peeking - 55/60 hitchance - 20-25 min damage - head upper lower legs ) mostly prediction / resolver issues I am 110% sure it is not spread you can not change my mind on that

- auto stop | autstop with every weapon is fine in my opinion with revolver tho it's a different story it literally just stops for so long I do not know the reason so I can't help improve that

- hit boxes | hit boxes are literally broken I don't know what some people saying they are fine they are absolutely not you can test all you want with force body it will still shoot head shouldn't do that

- safe point | safe point has to do with hit boxes its broken with it you can have it on force and it will shoot head with only body hit boxes

- min damage | min damage is literally broken (Force safe point | 100 min damage | 100 hit chance | body / head) and it shoots for like 80-90 actually disgusting how min damage works I've used plenty of cheats none have done anything like that before

- fake lag | fakelag I mean It could always have more triggers as such walking so when you're walking your fl triggers 100% of the time no problems either then that

- anti aim | anti-aim It could always be better there's really not much about it pretty meh

- scout | everybody knows scout is literally just literally yeah it's actually terrible no question no arguing if you want to hmu with a cfg that hits as much as when around when v4 came out hmu
- awp | awp has its issues as not shooting for 100 on a very often occasion when min damage is on 100 autowall with awp is also terrible I don't know man I know its an awp but compares to other cheats such as skeet neverlose etc. the autowall is not as good with awp
- pistols / heavy pistols | pistols nothing special / bad to say about it they're decent I guess revolver is terrible never had a good experience with it

everyone who had evolve when v4 sorta came out around there you know what I'm talking about you can CLEARLY and I can easily say you can clearly see the decline in performance in the cheat back around when v4 came out I'd easily pick this cheat over anything I don't care scout was the best awp was the best dt was the best like nothing about it man perfect and if you don't agree then you're lying to your self or you didn't have evolve then but it has since gotten worse, and I know there are INSANE amounts resolver updates which just ruins the cheat most the time If I get banned over this review it is what it is man you know I'm just really trying to point out some little and big problems that have come around, I hope the developers of this cheat take some of these things into consideration and try there best.

- vious

KrilatieKacheli

Oct 25, 2019
Riga, Latvia
Menu - 2/10

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Btw this review sounds like undermining, 70% of issues that u have dont happen to me.

Reactions: Jesus

Ktown

Sep 11, 2019
imi-tat0r's basement
www.youtube.com
bit harsh and wrong on somethings

like the dt ev0lves dt is very very good and i dont really even shoot client sided

"hit boxes | hit boxes are literally broken I don't know what some people saying they are fine they are absolutely not you can test all you want with force body it will still shoot head shouldn't do that"
the hitbox system works fine its the secure aimpoint that will override you're hitboxes

but something i can agree on is the skinchanger being very iffy

dylan

Feb 17, 2019
former beta member
- visuals tab | is disgusting I don't even know where to start with it, "Skip post processing" shouldn't be in visuals it should be in removals in misc

^^ why would skip post processing be in misc when its a visual feature lol

- rage tab | I don't know why double tap is named "Fast Fire" makes no sense nobody calls it fast fire

^^ still self explanatory

- misc tab | literally no clue why extended back tracking is named "Optimize network latency" also "Preserve Killfeed" is under "Advertising"

^^ pretty sure they're reworking the menu layout and "extended backtracking" is literally named different in every hack

Visuals - 5/10
- grenade prediction | Grenade prediction / grenade path you literally can not change the red circle radius terrible some people don't mind it

^^ i agree with this

Rage - 3/10
- double tap | dt is named "Slow" "Default" "Peeking" Am I suppose to fucking know what these mean or which options do which? no not one bit literally not a clue
^^ pretty sure the names are self explanatory
pretty much like skeet offensive / defensive

use peeking if you are a offensive/aggressive type player and default if you like to stand still a lot and play defensive

- double tap in general | dt just misses really really often for me with a average (default / peeking - 55/60 hitchance - 20-25 min damage - head upper lower legs ) mostly prediction / resolver issues I am 110% sure it is not spread you can not change my mind on that

^^ show clips idk

- hit boxes | hit boxes are literally broken I don't know what some people saying they are fine they are absolutely not you can test all you want with force body it will still shoot head shouldn't do that

^^ because of safepoint it's being reworked

also "
- fake lag | fakelag I mean It could always have more triggers as such walking so when you're walking your fl triggers 100% of the time no problems either then that"
https://ev0lve.xyz/scripts/fakelag-triggers.270/ i made a lua for that lol

vious

Jan 23, 2020
krilatie -
u cant relate to most of these because you probably sit still the whole game with dt ( no offense )
I'm not trying to undermine but I'm just pointing out the experience ive had and the issues that I constantly run into and some other people can relate too

ktown -
you're lying to your self hitboxes are a bit broken
never said dt was really really bad just interesting with auto some times

dylan -
skip post processing is a removal
yes its self explanatory but its just extra naming it fast fire
in most cheats its extended back tracking
ill get clips tomorrow
the options aren't self explanatory at all "Peeking" like is that faster dt on peek like ???? makes no sense

KrilatieKacheli

Oct 25, 2019
Riga, Latvia
krilatie -
u cant relate to most of these because you probably sit still the whole game with dt ( no offense )
I'm not trying to undermine but I'm just pointing out the experience ive had and the issues that I constantly run into and some other people can relate too

ktown -

dylan -
skip post processing is a removal
yes its self explanatory but its just extra naming it fast fire
ill get clips tomorrow
the options aren't self explanatory at all "Peeking" like is that faster dt on peek like ???? makes no sense
How can you know how I play? Have you ever played against me?

vious

Jan 23, 2020
No just basing on your response back you seem like that type of player considering "70% of issues that u have dont happen to me." because if you have an agressive smart playstyle and play fast you can clearly see the misses and problems in the cheat I don't know why you're arguing with me man I'm trying to leave this up to the developers to hopefully fix some problems

Itadakimasu

May 13, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
dev.enemyeater.xyz
No just basing on your response back you seem like that type of player considering "70% of issues that u have dont happen to me." because if you have an agressive smart playstyle and play fast you can clearly see the misses and problems in the cheat I don't know why you're arguing with me man I'm trying to leave this up to the developers to hopefully fix some problems
would you mind attaching your config ? I'm just wondering because im pushing like an idiot 24/7 and im doing more than fine, @JustiNN is not even onewaying and pulls out nearly 60 kills with less than 20 deaths and this constantly. I dont want to say that there are no issues buts its not that bad as you name it here. The hitboxes get overwritten in certain conditions to prevent people from doing shitty videos where ev0lve is not shooting. Also there is no "Force Body Aim", you maybe misunderstood but "Force Safe Points" just makes the cheat target safe to hit aimbot targets and you will still shoot head if that is a safepoint.

FadeOG

Apr 7, 2020
the ev0lve drug factory
I'm sorry but this thread just makes me sad overall, i don't want to include everything, i just want to talk about the ragebot.
Also you can try out my cfg in the forums and maybe take a look at it, and you will come to an understanding with some things.

Rage:

The misc and the visuals are not my thing, but the rage 3/10? Bruh thats cap. Peeking dt teleports you out in the open so others can miss u, and the second or first shot misses very often and that is no question.
But if u have a good auto cfg the default dt is very consistent and as fast as the peeking dt (default doesn't teleport you out). Hitboxes may be a little interesting, but that is for the cheat to hit more consistent. Definetely the ragebot has some issues, like when you have 100% hitchance and you get a bad resolve or spread issue. I'm not fanboying the cheat but the fact that you can literally get 4-5kd in some games and almost a 2+kd every time on a public hvh server is just a basic thing. I think the cheat performs very well,looking back where it used to be before they updated animation bugs, and it is one of the best cheats out there right now.

On your other points, with some i can agree and some i can't.

Thank you for your review though!

Gekku

May 8, 2020
Rage - 3/10 - yes, maybe 4\10 ( but still better than otc 3 )
- auto stop | autstop with every weapon is fine in my opinion with revolver tho it's a different story it literally just stops for so long I do not know the reason so I can't help improve that - literally broken, it works after kill with r8 at the round end, may work for unknw reasons, can work before peeking an oponent

- hit boxes | hit boxes are literally broken I don't know what some people saying they are fine they are absolutely not you can test all you want with force body it will still shoot head shouldn't do that - it calls lazy resolver, if cheat missed 2times it will baim, or it cant see head it will baim
- safe point | safe point has to do with hit boxes its broken with it you can have it on force and it will shoot head with only body hit boxes - it calls lazy resolver, if cheat missed 2times it will baim, or it cant see head it will baim
- min damage | min damage is literally broken (Force safe point | 100 min damage | 100 hit chance | body / head) and it shoots for like 80-90 actually disgusting how min damage works I've used plenty of cheats none have done anything like that before - yes
- fake lag | fakelag I mean It could always have more triggers as such walking so when you're walking your fl triggers 100% of the time no problems either then that - fake lag in this cheat is very good ( it's not a joke )
- anti aim | anti-aim It could always be better there's really not much about it pretty meh - aa 6.5\10
- scout | everybody knows scout is literally just literally yeah it's actually terrible no question no arguing if you want to hmu with a cfg that hits as much as when around when v4 came out hmu - yes, the worst weapon in this cheat

A very truthful review, some features are better than the author describes. But mostly it's true

Hamstermeme

Jul 4, 2018
Netherlands
Thank you for your honest review.

Sense

Always outnumbered but never outgunned.
Feb 18, 2019
Finland
thanks for sharing your honest opinion on the cheats current state but how ever I think you've been a little too harsh on almost all the things you rated:/

dylan

Feb 17, 2019
former beta member
krilatie -

ktown -

dylan -
1. in skeet it’s fake ping, aimware fake latency, onetap extended backtracking they’re all different

2. peeking is faster but less consistent, like it says in the name, use it if you’re playing aggressive

Menu - 2/10
- skin changer tab | is also insanely bad in my opinion you literally can't search for a skin you have to manually scroll thru every single skin if you're trying to find a non legacy skin insanely bad in that view
- legit bot tab | is obviously being revamped so I don't need to say much on this but
- lua tab | is fine there's no problems there either then that "Input toggle key" that opens a red outline for I do not know what
- Why do we call it fastfire? Because it fires faster.
- Why do we call it optimize network latency? because it fakes and optimizes your network latency but does NOT necessarily give you extended backtrack all the time.
- Bitching about where we put stuff is subjective but I agree on some things

Skin Changer - 3/10
- skin changer bug | does not work half the time literally no reason what so ever knife changer works PERFECTLY no problems with that but when it comes to weapons nope evolve just wont have it 50/50 the skin will show up, and no, no arguing its not the server I've played on ranties luckys deadpools olofs pandora server onetap server does not work half the time
- Searchbar issue is true, other skinchanger issues are on you. No one else is having issues. Check if you have skins equipped for both teams and also remember they only apply to your own guns, not picked up ones.
Visuals - 5/10
- opinion | Visuals are nice to a lot of people, I agree you can make pretty decent visuals
- asus walls / transparent props | No asus walls which hurts some times could easily be added, transparent props is autism
- copy & paste | You can not copy and paste colors with visuals which is INSANELY annoying its like a fucking guessing game when trying to make similar visuals

- offscreen esp | Offscreen ESP is very interesting in my opinion how it shows the esp why can't there just be an option for simple arrows it just seems so extra to put the ESP with the offscreen
- terrible that you can't change a circle's size which literally shows nothing except for the detonation point? k
- rest is subjective so I'll give you that

Rage - 3/10

- auto stop | autstop with every weapon is fine in my opinion with revolver tho it's a different story it literally just stops for so long I do not know the reason so I can't help improve that

- safe point | safe point has to do with hit boxes its broken with it you can have it on force and it will shoot head with only body hit boxes

- min damage | min damage is literally broken (Force safe point | 100 min damage | 100 hit chance | body / head) and it shoots for like 80-90 actually disgusting how min damage works I've used plenty of cheats none have done anything like that before

- fake lag | fakelag I mean It could always have more triggers as such walking so when you're walking your fl triggers 100% of the time no problems either then that

- anti aim | anti-aim It could always be better there's really not much about it pretty meh

- scout | everybody knows scout is literally just literally yeah it's actually terrible no question no arguing if you want to hmu with a cfg that hits as much as when around when v4 came out hmu
- awp | awp has its issues as not shooting for 100 on a very often occasion when min damage is on 100 autowall with awp is also terrible I don't know man I know its an awp but compares to other cheats such as skeet neverlose etc. the autowall is not as good with awp
- pistols / heavy pistols | pistols nothing special / bad to say about it they're decent I guess revolver is terrible never had a good experience with it
- Knowing what fastfire modes do is as simple as using the Searchfunction or reading some Threads on the Forums, like this one: https://ev0lve.xyz/threads/reworked-thoughts-on-configuring-ev0lve-xyz-after-1-5-months-experience.28575/
- Misses are neither resolver or prediction issues, it is some hitchance stuff that we tried and already removed in alpha. Idc if I can change your mind
- Agree on the revolver autostop issue
- Hitboxes behave exactly as they should. If the aimbot forces secure points, your hitbox selection will get ignored
- See above
- Again related to hitchance and spread, fixed in alpha
- Fakelag triggers that constantly enable fakelag are dumb and therefore have been removed. Instead of bitching you could try using it and playing around a bit with the settings
- AntiAim can always be better in some way but that's also related to your enemie's playstyle, his cheat and his settings
- Scout got way better (many people agree) and it also got improved in alpha again.
- AWP issues again are linked to the hitchance which got changed in alpha
- Pistols not bad, k

If you would ask for help or would post constructive criticism or at least report bugs that you encounter instead of NOT doing any of these and just post a review which is neither constructive nor fair in any sense, we could've helped you.

Still thanks for the review I guess

hvhgod

May 13, 2020
Ur moms house
Menu - 2/10

Lua's - 9/10
- uniqueness | I would love to say that the lua's in this cheat are definitely unique
- lua subscriptions | I like that you don't have to physically download them like some cheats you can just subscribe to them
- crashing | either then some lua's crashing your game over time perfect lua support

Skin Changer - 3/10

Misc - 10/10
- autostrafer | Autostrafer is perfect not any problems with that
- removals | Removals are perfect no problems either
- problems | There is none literally nothing to say about this tab pretty perfect

Visuals - 5/10

Legit - 0/10
- n/a | It's being completely revamped from what I've heard so I'm not going to give a review on this section

Rage - 3/10

everyone who had evolve when v4 sorta came out around there you know what I'm talking about you can CLEARLY and I can easily say you can clearly see the decline in performance in the cheat back around when v4 came out I'd easily pick this cheat over anything I don't care scout was the best awp was the best dt was the best like nothing about it man perfect and if you don't agree then you're lying to your self or you didn't have evolve then but it has since gotten worse, and I know there are INSANE amounts resolver updates which just ruins the cheat most the time If I get banned over this review it is what it is man you know I'm just really trying to point out some little and big problems that have come around, I hope the developers of this cheat take some of these things into consideration and try there best.

- vious
as his invitee i say hes sorta right.

Hamstermeme

Jul 4, 2018
Netherlands
  • Haha
Reactions: FadeOG

vious

Jan 23, 2020
Ok man I have literally make I can't even count how many configs and I've literally tried every config that gets posted they will work and be fine for about a day then the next day its dumping head and completely missing every shot I don't know how everything is perfect to you guys is there something I'm forgetting here? I tried itasakumi's config all these people that post configs nothing works it'll be like decent for a day then just ass

I don't think constant fake lag triggers are dumb I believe that there could've been an option to have it
It's not the size of the grenade prediction circle its the colour, why is it forced red and you can't change it and I'm 400% sure unless I'm delusional there was another grenade prediction before this one that was really nice and clean and showed est damage by the nade if I'm correct
There is a skin changer issue where it will not show selected skin doesn't happen with knife tho

I'll get clips of all these problems today and I'll upload my config

And I'm just saying like from watching peoples "media" on evolve it looks as nobody plays ranties olofs pandora serv it just seems like random servers with randoms on it no offense man but If I can see anyone get a 2 KD on any of those servers I'll bow down to you

as his invitee i say hes sorta right.
As I already said, he could simply report bugs in the Bugreport threads instead of expecting us to magically fix them

Ok man I have literally make I can't even count how many configs and I've literally tried every config that gets posted they will work and be fine for about a day then the next day its dumping head and completely missing every shot I don't know how everything is perfect to you guys is there something I'm forgetting here? I tried itasakumi's fades all these people that post configs nothing works it'll be like decent for a day then just ass

I don't think constant fake lag triggers are dumb I believe that there could've been an option to have it
It's not the size of the grenade prediction circle its the colour, why is it forced red and you can't change it and I'm 400% sure unless I'm delusional there was another grenade prediction before this one that was really nice and clean and showed est damage by the nade if I'm correct
There is a skin changer issue where it will not show selected skin doesn't happen with knife tho

You're forgetting that HvH (especially since desync) is fairly random. You're also forgetting that you have to account for who and what cheats/settings you play against.

You not believing that constant fakelag triggers are dumb is okay. It doesn't make it less dumb though. If you constantly fakelag you will, for example, never have good on peek fakelag because you will always sacrifice several ticks because you fakelag too much and therefore, most likely, too early.
If you're talking about the grenade prediction circle color, I can make that changeable. Damage calc was wrong anyway that's why we removed it for now.
For the Skinchanger issue, please make a Bugreport, include your Skin file and a short clip (like a bugreport should look like)

JustiNN

Jan 19, 2020
Ok man I have literally make I can't even count how many configs and I've literally tried every config that gets posted they will work and be fine for about a day then the next day its dumping head and completely missing every shot I don't know how everything is perfect to you guys is there something I'm forgetting here? I tried itasakumi's config all these people that post configs nothing works it'll be like decent for a day then just ass

And I'm just saying like from watching peoples "media" on evolve it looks as nobody plays ranties olofs pandora serv it just seems like random servers with randoms on it no offense man but If I can see anyone get a 2 KD on any of those servers I'll bow down to you
Its not about testing other ppls configs. Your config has to fit your playstyle. Learn what each feature does by looking around on the forum and then take a config as base and make it fit your playstyle. Get used to the cheat instead of calling everything broken bc it surely isnt. (dont get me wrong im not saying the cheat is perfect)

Have you tried to change your playstyle yet? If you keep getting killed in certain situations try to avoid them. Try to play things differently. Thats literally how you improve in hvh. And for me the the cheat is literally almost as good as onetap or skeet - but - every cheat has its own up- and downsides. You cant use evo like its skeet and you cant use skeet like its evo. Just try out some new stuff and youll surely get used to it/you can at least do better than before :)
But still thanks for your honest feedback. And I definitely agree with some things, especially when it comes to where some things are located in the menu. This can get kind of confusing at the start, for sure.
Also, feel free to dm me if you need more help

swaggy

May 8, 2020
United States
Your config has to fit your playstyle
Aggreeed please take the time to make a config that suits your playstyle test each feature out and use what works for you... I remember when I started with ev0lve a few months ago I thought it was soo bad but with every new cheat or even new games at first you're bad at it but once you learn the ropes and get used to it you figure out ways to make it work for YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.